Update: Here are some more links to take you directly to websites and visualisations
Item Set Drop Locations
Many drop locations for Item Sets have been changed. Below are the locations for all existing and new Item Sets (generally listed in Light/Medium/Heavy order when applicable).
- Alik’r Desert: Robes of the Withered Hand, Sword-Singer, Order of Diagna
- Auridon: Queen’s Elegance, Twin Sisters, Armor of the Veiled Heritance
- Bangkorai: Vampire Lord, Spriggan’s Thorns, Seventh Legion Brute
- Coldharbour: Prisoner’s Rags, Stygian, Meridia’s Blessing Armor
- Craglorn: Way of Martial Knowledge, Way of Air, Way of Fire
- Deshaan: Mother’s Sorrow, Night Mother’s Embrace, Plague Doctor
- Eastmarch: Stendarr’s Embrace, Fiord’s Legacy, Akaviri Dragonguard
- Glenumbra: Bloodthorn’s Touch, Hide of the Werewolf, Wyrd Tree’s Blessing
- Gold Coast: Sithis’ Touch, Flanking Strategist, Hide of Morihaus
- Grahtwood: Shadow Dancer’s Raiment, Wilderqueen’s Arch, Beekeeper’s Gear
- Greenshade: Syrabane’s Grip, Ranger’s Gait, Green Pact
- Hew’s Bane: Bahraha’s Curse, Syvarra’s Scales
- Malabal Tor: Spinner’s Garments, Salvation, Thunderbug’s Carapace
- Reaper’s March: Skooma Smuggler, Senche’s Bite, Soulshine
- Rivenspire: Necropotence, Darkstride, Vampire Cloak
- Shadowfen: Robes of the Hist, Swamp Raider, Hatchling’s Shell
- Starter Areas (Khenarthi’s Roost / Stros M’kai, Betnikh / Bleakrock Isle, Bal Foyen): Armor of the Trainee
- Stonefalls: Silks of the Sun, Coat of the Red Mountain, Shalk Exoskeleton
- Stormhaven: Dreamer’s Mantle, Night Terror, Storm Knight’s Plate
- The Rift: Ysgramor’s Birthright, Witchman Armor, Draugr’s Heritage
- Wrothgar: Trinimac’s Valor, Briarheart, Mark of the Pariah
- Arx Corinium: Lamia’s Song, Undaunted Infiltrator, Medusa
- Banished Cells: Sanctuary, Jailbreaker, Tormentor
- Blackheart Haven: Undaunted Unweaver, Bone Pirate’s Tatters, Knight-errant’s Mail
- Blessed Crucible: Noble Duelist’s Silks, Sword Dancer, Nikulas’ Heavy Armor
- City of Ash: Burning Spellweave, Sunderflame, Embershield
- Cradle of Shadows: Gossamer, Widowmaker, Hand of Mephala
- Crypt of Hearts: Shroud of the Lich, Leviathan, Ebon Armory
- Darkshade Caverns: Netch’s Touch, Strength of the Automaton, Armor of True
- Daily Dungeon Reward: Willpower, Agility, Endurance
- Direfrost Keep: Magicka Furnace, Draugr Hulk, Ice Furnace
- Elden Hollow: Light Speaker, Barkskin, Undaunted Bastion
- Fungal Grotto: Spider Cultist Cowl, Viper’s Sting, Dreugh King Slayer
- Imperial City Prison: Scathing Mage, Sheer Venom, Leeching Plate
- Ruins of Mazzatun: Amberplasm, Heem-Jas’ Retribution, Aspect of Mazzatun
- Selene’s Web: Vestments of the Warlock, Hircine’s Veneer, Durok’s Bane
- Spindleclutch: Prayer Shawl, Spelunker, Knightmare
- Tempest Island: Overwhelming Surge, Storm Master, Jolting Arms
- Vaults of Madness: Worm’s Raiment, Oblivion’s Edge, Rattlecage
- Volenfell: Treasure Hunter, Crusader, Duneripper’s Scales
- Wayrest Sewers: Combat Physician, Toothrow, Sergeant’s Mail
- White-Gold Tower: Spell Power Cure, Essence Thief, Brands of Imperium
- Aetherian Archive: Healing Mage, Quick Serpent, Defending Warrior
- Hel Ra Citadel: Destruction Mage, Poisonous Serpent, Berserking Warrior
- Maw of Lorkhaj: Twilight Remedy, Moondancer, Roar of Alkosh, Lunar Bastion
- Sanctum Ophidia: Wise Mage, Twice-Fanged Serpent, Immortal Warrior
- Aetherian Archive / Hel Ra Citadel / Sanctum Ophidia: Infallible Mage, Vicious Serpent, Eternal Warrior
- Dragonstar Arena: Healer’s Habit, Robes of Destruction Mastery, Archer’s Mind, Footman’s Fortune
- Maelstrom Arena: Elemental Succession, Winterborn, Hunter Leader, Permafrost, Glorious Defender
Cyrodiil: Affliction, Alessian Order, Almalexia’s Mercy, Arch-Mage, Bastion of the Heartland, Beckoning Steel, Buffer of the Swift, Crest of Cyrodiil, Curse Eater, Desert Rose, Elf Bane, Fasalla’s Guile, Hawk’s Eye, Juggernaut, Kyne Kiss, Leki’s Focus, Light of Cyrodiil, Marksmen’s Crest, Morag Tong, Nightshade, Ravager, Robes of Alteration Mastery, Robes of Transmutation, Sentry, Shadow Walker, Shield of the Valiant, Vicious Death, Wary of Cyrodiil, Warrior’s Fury
Imperial City: Black Rose, Galerion’s Revenge, Imperial Physique, Meritorious Service, Phoenix, Powerful Assault, Reactive Armor, Shield Breaker, Thews of the Harbinger, Vicecanon of Venom
You can read the full patch notes here
Edit for Homestead update:
The Homestead update has changed a few things so I am updating this post here and editing the original one too :
Imperial City Vendors
The vendors in Imperial City have had their wares updated!
The Tel Var Greater Lockbox Merchant is now known as the "Tel Var Equipment Lockbox Merchant".
These boxes now contain armor, weapons, and jewelry for every Imperial City set in all traits except Impenetrable and Nirnhoned.
Their prices have also been reduced.
The Tel Var Lockbox Merchant is now known as the "Tel Var Jewelry Lockbox Merchant".
They now sell Jewelry Boxes for each Imperial City item set; these boxes contain a gold-quality piece of random jewelry from that item set.
These jewelry pieces can possess the Healthy, Robust, or Arcane item trait depending on the item set.
The Tel Var Armorer and Greater Armorer are now known as the "Tel Var First Armorer" and "Tel Var Second Armorer".
The First Armorer sells the item sets Black Rose, Meritorious Service, Phoenix, Powerful Assault, Reactive Armor, and Shield Breaker.
The Second Armorer sells the item sets Galerion's Revenge, Imperial Physique, Thews of the Harbinger, and Vicecanon of Venom.
They both sell armor for the item sets available in Imperial City in Impenetrable directly to you (with no intermediate container item).
In addition to the satchels of Alchemical reagents introduced in a previous update, the Tel Var General Merchant now sells the Superb Imperial Reward box, which has been reduced in price. This vendor now also sells Alkahest, as well.
The vendors found in the base camp of the alliances in Cyrodiil have changed significantly.
Some vendors, finding that their wares simply aren't selling very well, have left for greener pastures. They might return in the future when they find new markets to serve.
There is now a Regional Equipment Vendor in the base camps of Cyrodiil. These vendors sell "Zone Bags" of all Alliances' home zones.
Each Zone Bag offers a random item from a random item set, otherwise found in that zone. For instance, the Unknown Alik'r Desert Item container might contain an item from the Robes of the Withered Hand, Sword-Singer, or Order of Diagna item sets.
The items in the Zone Bags are typically Blue-quality, with a small chance of being Purple-quality.
Equipment found in Zone Bags will scale to your level at the moment you open it.
There is now a War Researcher vendor in the base camps of Cyrodiil. These vendors have taken some of the work of the Siege Vendors, to ease their burdens.
The Akaviri Motif chapters, and the Style Items for Akaviri and Alliance styles, are now found in the War Researcher's store.
An Enchanter can now be found in the base camps of Cyrodiil. They sell runes in exchange for Alliance Points.
The Elite Equipment Vendor's wares have been renamed. They no longer bear the name of Hew's Bane.
The vendors found in the capturable towns have had their wares slightly modified.
The boxes now list which item sets are available inside them.
The prices of the containers have been reduced by 75%.
Because of their use elsewhere in Tamriel, we have removed some item sets from the capturable towns' wares and containers. They include:
Armor of Truth
Noble Duelist's Silks
Robes of Onslaught